- 1 package garden rotini pasta
- 1 c. Colby Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 c. cucumber, diced or chopped
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1 c. tomato, diced
- 1/2 bag mini pepperoni
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 - 1 c. parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package direction; drain, rinse, and pour in a large bowl.
- Place cheese cubes, cucumber, olives, tomato, and pepperoni directly over pasta; stir carefully to combine.
- Pour half the bottle of dressing into the bowl; mix well with other ingredients. Cover and place in the fridge for at least two hours before serving.
Add more Italian dressing before serving. Top with parmesan cheese, stir, and serve